Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Matthew 6:25-34

So I was reading my daily devotional and it was discussing Worry. This is a big subject for me and I found comfort in this passage so I wanted to post it.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more that food, and the body more that Clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap of store away in barns and yet your Heavenly father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can ant one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
And why worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all him splendor was dressed like on of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you--- you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'what shall we eat?' or ' What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly father knows that you need them. But seek ye first his Kingdom and his Righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day had enough trouble of its own."

This is one of the most uplifting passages for me because it reminds me that God is in control and if i hold on to him , he will take care of me and give me what I need.

2 comments:

  1. My marriage has been completely transformed by the A New Beginning workshop by Dr Itua love spell. I am shocked that so much can be done in love spell by Dr itua and that a marriage can so quickly get on the road to recovery…The resources taught by this Dr Itua love spell really work and can help repair a failing marriage. I would strongly recommend Dr Itua love spell to any couple that is considering divorce. One step will change your life and marriage .
    Here is Dr itua contact..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   whatsapp  ..   +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 2% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete