Sunday, November 17, 2013

Face Lotion, Face Lotion, Which One to Choose?

Choosing a face lotion has always been a difficult process for me, they either make my face feel greasey or leave my face dryer than it started. So, I decided to test out 3 different kinds of Clinique Face lotions to see which one was most effective 

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion:
Coming in as the cheapest of the three lotions, it is pretty obvious when using this product that you did not pay as much for it. It seems effective at first and yet 10 minutes after application I felt like I needed to apply more. So if your skin is not very dry to begin with and you only need a little bit of moisturizing, then this would be adequate for you. But if just didn't cut it for me.

Moisture Surge:
At around double the price, the Moisture surge is exceedingly more effective, I only have to apply once and I feel moisturized all day. Depending on your budget this product may seem too expensive at first, but something you need to consider is that it is a 1.7 oz container and a little goes a long way. You only need to use a very small amount during each application, so it will definitely last a ver long time.

Moisture Surge Intense:
At the same price as the regular Moisture Surge, This lotion is definitely only for people with very dry skin. The only difference between this lotion and the previous one is that the regular moisture surge has no added oils and the intense does. Because of this, it left my face feeling greasy and it was very unpleasing. However, if you have extremely dry skin, this product will probably work very effectively for you

After a lot of consideration and trying the multiple times, my favorite is with out a doubt the Moisture Surge. 



*If there are any products in particular that you would like me to review, Just leave me a comment:) *


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Ashley. I've tried the Dramatically Different Lotion and Moisture Surge Intense, since I have extremely dry skin, the Moisture Surge Intense worked better for me! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete